The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've learned my lesson years ago and wont order a fishing pole online. I had the same experience and wont deal with it again. I honestly would rather feel the action at the store..

I learned my lesson. will never order another fishing pole online. I go buy one tomorrow and then I will have to buy another reel also so I don't end up with a rod and no reel.

Volquartsen extended mag release for my Ruger MK IV.

rXLBnv2.png

I ordered a new fishing pole from Academy supposed to come USPS the day it was supposed to get here the mailman left me a note and said that it was broken. so I stayed home and ordered a redelivery and the mailman left me another note and said I had to go to the post office to pick it up. so I drove to the post office they told me it was broken and they could not deliver it even though I paid an extra $25 shipping fee. they showed it to me and the thing was broken and useless and they said that I had to decline the delivery before they would send it back. even when the new one comes I still have to drive to the post office to pick it up. so I'm fed up with the post office and I'm just going to go buy a new damn fishing pole tomorrow
I feel the same way. I ordered a max10 motor combo from amazon and it was delivered in texas. Wtf on top of that I've ordered 3 other systems that never got to me so fed up with any shipping service

The addiction thickens. Ordered this one today just for a project car..
Arrma Typhon 1/8

Typhon.jpg

I learned my lesson. will never order another fishing pole online. I go buy one tomorrow and then I will have to buy another reel also so I don't end up with a rod and no reel.

First time I bought a fishing pole on line, the tip was broken off and not in the box. The second time, and last time, the entire top half of the pole was missing. Got them both from Amazon.

I just received it in the mail about two hours ago so I haven't broke in the engine yet but she is a beast. It looks incredible and seems to be well built.
I'm actually looking forward to the Arrma more than this one...

I just received it in the mail about two hours ago so I haven't broke in the engine yet but she is a beast. It looks incredible and seems to be well built.
I'm actually looking forward to the Arrma more than this one...

I just purchased a Kyosho RB7ss. After a 20 year break, I decided to get back into RC racing again. I'm almost finished assembling it. For bashing around, I was looking at the Mad Crusher. I like to be the "Different one" on the track and in the field. I don't like having the same vehicle as everyone else. Don't get me wrong, Arrma, Losi, Associated are all excellent vehicles that you can't go wrong with. I have an Associated, a couple Losi's, a Duratrax, and a Traxxas. All perfectly good cars/trucks. However, my Kyosho's have been just as good.

I'll start breaking it in after we get home from kayak fishing..:)

I bought:
rpm front a arms
rpm front bumper
strc aluminum bulkhead
strc hardened hinge pin set
set of proline badlands
j concepts ford raptor body
tamiya polycarbonate paint

clipped mailbox flew into road then go run over :(

I got the break in complete in the Mad Crusher and the engine tuned and I'll tell you what, for a big truck this this is a beast for sure. She runs incredible....

Now your just bragging and trying to make be jealous. Well... it worked! How is the durability? Does it seem like it will last just as long as the competition.