The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted a HPI Baja but with all the grand kids birthdays in July and August I settled with this but I will rebuild it to something incredible.
I've wanted a 1/5 scale gas car for quite a long time and apparently the wife got tired of listening to me....;)

Baja.jpg

Last edited:
The hobby shop near me had this rc-10 2 for real cheap so I bought it. I took it over to my grandmothers place earlier today as her back yard is perfect for this thing. This pic was took after I got home.

C61D9127-3961-4E33-9B89-4EEFAD87AD7D.jpeg

Great looking truck. The wife and I are into the crawlers and we go often...

I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

View attachment 63302
Hey pal where did you buy those from i like them alot. I also have a TMaxx 3.3

I bought a Yamaha RX-V3800 receiver.....then had second thoughts so I took it back. But I did get a nice lexan body reamer.
YEAA Ug Ug Ug i love the Yamaha reveivers man. I also own a Advantage its a beast.

I bought new handle bars for my Honda CR500. I dropped it about a month ago. Popped my knee out of it's socket. That didn't feel very good.

Ordered a new resin 3d printer to replace the one that I let the magic smoke out of....

Last edited:
Upgrading a Arrma Typhon Mega for 3s, and yes I know I know, I should have bought the 3s but I wanted this one because I crave upgrading.... :D

gear.jpg