Thank you all!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrgoodwrench35

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
About a month ago I bought a new house. There was a significant amount of work to do before we could move and the last month has been really busy. It's been 6 weeks since I've been able to run any of my cars and it's starting to get to me. I didn't realize how much I enjoy being a member of this forum until recently. Just seeing everyone's pics and chatter about RC helps me maintain what little sanity I have left. I hope to have my workshop unpacked and organized to the point I might actually get to run something this weekend. Big thanks to all of you for keeping me entertained!

About a month ago I bought a new house. There was a significant amount of work to do before we could move and the last month has been really busy. It's been 6 weeks since I've been able to run any of my cars and it's starting to get to me. I didn't realize how much I enjoy being a member of this forum until recently. Just seeing everyone's pics and chatter about RC helps me maintain what little sanity I have left. I hope to have my workshop unpacked and organized to the point I might actually get to run something this weekend. Big thanks to all of you for keeping me entertained!
I refuse to move. We just have way too much chit!

Invoice is in the mail... no rush, but no interest if paid in 14 days. :hehe:

Congrats on the new place.

Glad to have you around @Mrgoodwrench35 , I enjoy reading your posts.
I couldn't afford to move, we bought our house after 10 years of renting it. We bought it cheap and have made it our HOME.
It will be paid off in 7 more years.

Last edited:
Once your settled in you'll get to set up a new worbench area and that is always good. I hear you about the forums helping with your sanity, I don't get to run my rigs as much as I'd like, but this place keeps me going. :)

Once your settled in you'll get to set up a new worbench area and that is always good. I hear you about the forums helping with your sanity, I don't get to run my rigs as much as I'd like, but this place keeps me going. :)
Totally understand man. I rarely even get to work on things now, let alone run them.

What y'all stressing about? I can only remember exciting memories of the last time I moved.
Wait maybe it's because I was 6

I participate in this giveaway
When your 6 your biggest problem is picking which bedroom is yours.... :p

congrats on the home place

Also, i think i have not helped at all. i just make fun of everybody. i dont know if that helps
It definately does! Mama always said 'stick to what your good at'

Back