Starting my first internship interview! (10/11/2022)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjo_Z2005

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Today at 5:00 ill be away for an interview for my first internship!
I'm a little nervous, but I think I can really make it happen!
It's a filmmaking thing, so if you know anything about filmmaking, cameras, etc, let me know!

Screenshot 2022-10-11 9.14.20 AM.png

Congratulations on landing a chance at something that sounds really fun. I am a big movie/tv buff, and wish I had gotten into some aspect of film making when I was young. Even if it was just a grunt working on movie sets. I would have been really good at that actually, due to my art and woodworking/carpentry background when I was younger.

I feel like it could've been better..
Life is one long learning process. No matter how it goes, take the experience and and extract whatever lessons you can from it and the next time you're find yourself in a similiar situation you'll be able to do an even better job.

Life is:
1) Attempt something
2) Succeed/fail
3) analyze your success/failure
4) store the conclusions and build upon them the next time around

Life is one long learning process. No matter how it goes, take the experience and and extract whatever lessons you can from it and the next time you're find yourself in a similiar situation you'll be able to do an even better job.

Life is:
1) Attempt something
2) Succeed/fail
3) analyze your success/failure
4) store the conclusions and build upon them the next time around
That is very true, I'm sure ill fit in somewhere.
Also wow..

Back