My RC Hobby life Update as of 1\04\2024

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should mark it down to like 850. But it's Traxxas so they won't do that
Traxxas rarely has sales and deals. Because, it's Traxxas, why not.

They should mark it down to like 850. But it's Traxxas so they won't do that
Traxxas rarely has sales and deals. Because, it's Traxxas, why not.
Except on the 4-Tec 3.0s (Hot Rods and Corvettes) and right now the Drag Slash... and 20% off on tires and wheels. :banana:

Except on the 4-Tec 3.0s (Hot Rods and Corvettes) and right now the Drag Slash... and 20% off on tires and wheels. :banana:
Yeah i knew about that sale, I was interested in the 4-Tec 3.0 Corvette C8 but they all sold out and only my local track had them but they are probably sold out by now. I think Traxxas is preparing to release either a 4.0 4-Tec or BL-2S models sooner or later this year or next. They are currently have a sale for bodies and tires and they are 20% Off.

seeing that they just released a new 2.0 BL-2s, i dont think the 4.0 is coming yet. first we (prob) will get a 3.0 with the BL-2s.
I think so too i have thought about getting another 4-Tec 2.0 at one point either the new BL-2S model or the VXL model since i like how that it's a standard run of the mill 200mm width touring car. And the many bodies you can buy for the 2.0 and they're cheap the 3.0 bodies are proprietary to each specific model and they are expensive to replace all though i'll admit the Corvette C8 is awesome but i don't want to be limited on bodies.

Back