So who burned some nitro today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally broke in my Losi 8ight T rtr. I’ve had it new in box for a year. I am hooked! Have more fuel coming tnrw! I’d like to buy another nitro this year. The nitro bug bumped a new estadium truck right off my priority list lol.

Was finally able to find some time to begin breaking in an Axial .28 1s that I recently picked up and dropped into my savage X. Preheated the engine and it fired up on the second pull. Got through two tanks at idle. So far it's running smoothly, but did have to wrap the head to get it to stay above 200F.

Was finally able to find some time to begin breaking in an Axial .28 1s that I recently picked up and dropped into my savage X. Preheated the engine and it fired up on the second pull. Got through two tanks at idle. So far it's running smoothly, but did have to wrap the head to get it to stay above 200F.

What possess you to do an Axial 28 engine?..🤔🤷‍♂️

What possess you to do an Axial 28 engine?..🤔🤷‍♂️
Picked it up for a good price. I know it's discontinued and will likely not find parts for it but couldn't pass up on the deal. I've read they can be finicky to tune at times but made sure to seal it up, so far no issues. Here's a pick of it mounted.
PXL_20220430_231720885.jpg

Picked it up for a good price. I know it's discontinued and will likely not find parts for it but couldn't pass up on the deal. I've read they can be finicky to tune at times but made sure to seal it up, so far no issues. Here's a pick of it mounted. View attachment 146147

Yea ,I was just asking why sense they were disc. ,I have the same one ,I am running in my Mgt ,they are
good engine ,they really aint too hard to tune!..:thumbs-up::cool:

I can finally say, ME!

It was only a 1/4 tank. But it was my first 1/4 tank and it was epic. The whole 5min! hahaha.

Nice ,once you get that piston & sleeve lapped in together ,it will get easier ,heat is
your friend ,so it is a good idea to invest in a heat gun & temp gauge!..:thumbs-up::cool:

I burned nitro today ,but fixing to take the beast to the field!..:cool:

Burnt some nitro this weekend. First time I didn't need to use the heat gun to loosen up the engine. I'm free from it and can run where ever I want! LOL!

Did two tanks. Car is running sweet (for me). Now to find a nice track area with some dirt and corners. Parking lots are boring.

Guilty as charged. Ran the mp9. Bent the frame, bought another one, back to ripping.

wish i could but done broke the pull cord on my losi xxxnt and the diff blew up on my hpi savage.

I can't run nitro for a while, it costs so much to run and my Revo's Axial .32 decided to have the OWB go out, i've tried cleaning it but it just slips. The Revo sucks anyways, the transmission is currently messed up just from driving it on some flat grass. I'm planning on throwing an LRP .32 in it over the summer.

i got run over by my own nitro monster truck with a 32 force engine in it the truck wieghs about 10 kg at least and the servo died on the throttle and it just kept going i realised at last minute it wasn't gonna stop and i put my foot infront of it and it knocked me clean over lmao

Pulled out the Exceed Blur Nitro Buggy and ran a couple tanks. Got the carb dialed in and it ran great. Love running Nitro 👍🏻

EB337DF2-E84E-4DC5-840B-ED44A573BB6B.jpeg

Burned 2 quarts today.. broke a shock cap, and cracked a wheel. Established a good base tune

Burned 2 quarts today.. broke a shock cap, and cracked a wheel. Established a good base tune
2 quarts😨😨
Today was my first real drive with the vintage nitro, it worked fine for a while, till a screw kept falling out. However, that issue should be fixed soon as i already ordered some loctite. I'm not sure how much i ran it, but i guess it's like 1 qnd a half tank.

Here's a video https://www.mediafire.com/file/wlu0obyb41n43m4/lv_0_20230416183512.mp4/file

Here a pic
Screenshot_20230404_222603_Marktplaats.jpg

Ran the old Nitro Stampede this morning. Had been sitting for quite a while. After cleaning the carb it ran like new. Love that Pro.15😁Been running Losi Nitrotane 20% That’s all my LHS had in stock. I have to say I’m impressed. Ran great in the ‘Pede and in the 1/16 Blur. I think I’ll keep running it. Seems like good fuel.

51489CDF-1388-45FA-908F-85DD108AC681.jpeg

Burned none today managed to burn a quart over the weekend though until my flywheel loosened up and spun the collet. My goal is to try and burn through 6 gallons this summer on one engine. A .28 rtr dynamite so far I’m 5 quarts in.