So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Outorious/Junk Bin 6s
I spent the morning learning to time my landings with double back flips. My 3DRC bumper nerf survived all the nose dive I did and I highly recommend them to anyone who owns an Arrma. It ended with a broken rear a-arm, it took a battery and a half to get there so I'm happy.

IMG_4945.jpeg

I ran the B74.1 at The Factory today. Got my first podium picture too! I came in 2nd…. of two 4wd 13.5 buggies 😂.
View attachment 175141

Here’s a closeup of the car. With different wheels and tires. I was running a little onroad course we set up in a buddy’s driveway when I took the pic.

View attachment 175142
Yea I watched their live stream on FB earlier today, Might got a glimpse of you on the track.

Sledge Sunday

I brought the Junk Bin 6s with me too. The dog and I did the Construction site and doughnuts this morning. Her preference is plain old fashion so that's what we went with. No jumps, but I had a blast getting my trucks up to speed. Lots of puddles and mud.

20231119_111156.jpg

Went out crawling at Loveland lake. They drain most of the water so the rocks around the shore are exposed. Fun time with my Axial Early Bronco that I just picked up. Definitely going to put 90mm shocks in.

Last edited: