So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After weeks of not runnin' any RCs, finally got back on my track tonight and ran the Tekno. Man it felt good! Had to wait till evening so it wasn't 90+° out. 😂 😁 ✌️
20230724_204615.jpg
20230724_204625.jpg
20230724_205521.jpg

Ran the rusty tonight. At the local Rofo gas station. This rofo is in open area, and with a big parking lot. Dad got the car washed. I drove the rusty around as he was drying and adding some tire shine.

2 battery packs. Some street bashing. Nothing broke. Rear tires got warm. Motor got a little hot but not that hot to trip the thermal cutoff.
363296251_1285132432194735_7453018694355465231_n.jpg

Note to self, DO NOT FLY MICRO-BIRDS IN THE WIND.
I took the little cub and the new Corsair to the sand dunes to fly this morning.
There was a little bit of wind and I flew the cub first. The motor is not powerful enough to fly in the wind or the plane is simply not heavy enough.
I was able to make about a half a circle around the parking area we were at and the wind got ahold of it and I had a tough time bringing it back.
The wind kept taking it higher and higher and I couldn't get it turned around. I finally just killed the throttle and was able to turn it and bring it back.

I was a bit nervous, unfortunately it flew above a pretty steep hill and very dry.
The last thing I need is to be responsible for a huge wild fire.

I don't even take my cars and trucks out when it's hot and dry like this.
Not to mention burning up electronics.

Last edited:
I ran one of my Redcat Blackout SCs wearing a Carisma Range Rover body mostly on a little hill of dirt around a tree on my block (it was a surprisingly good little getaway).

Was checking the tire traction and the strength of the magnet mounts. Brought it back in filthy. 😁

I had a busy few RC days this week! Went up to see some friends in the Catskills a few of them together own a Go Kart track so naturally I had to bring my whole kit with me. Didn’t really take any pictures, but i did finally fool around with my GoPro on top of the slash a bit. I have about 30 minutes worth of footage to go through, this was just a quick clip that looked decent.
Clubhouse test I’ll be making it back up there soon and will be more prepared for filming. This was super fun. Also had my Porsche/slash and my RB10 on slicks out. Both handled phenomenally on the short course we came up with. The track was just too big to see the cars all the way around without a significant driver’s stand.

IMG_1992.jpeg

I had a busy few RC days this week! Went up to see some friends in the Catskills a few of them together own a Go Kart track so naturally I had to bring my whole kit with me. Didn’t really take any pictures, but i did finally fool around with my GoPro on top of the slash a bit. I have about 30 minutes worth of footage to go through, this was just a quick clip that looked decent.
Clubhouse test I’ll be making it back up there soon and will be more prepared for filming. This was super fun. Also had my Porsche/slash and my RB10 on slicks out. Both handled phenomenally on the short course we came up with. The track was just too big to see the cars all the way around without a significant driver’s stand.

View attachment 169999
Man, I need to go find friends that owns go kart tracks!

Last edited:
Man, I need to go find friends that owns go kart! tracks.
I’m actually the one who found it. I used to live up there and was looking at a commercial real estate site for a garage/shop space, the listing for the track came up with “NAME YOUR PRICE” as the price. Shared it to them and they pooled their money and scooped it up. It was real rough, had been badly neglected. They’ve repaved it and done quite a bit of landscaping. Currently they’re renovating the buildings on the property and may even build a proper drivers stand. If they do I’m going to have to get a 1/5 on road car.

I’m actually the one who found it. I used to live up there and was looking at a commercial real estate site for a garage/shop space, the listing for the track came up with “NAME YOUR PRICE” as the price. Shared it to them and they pooled their money and scooped it up. It was real rough, had been badly neglected. They’ve repaved it and done quite a bit of landscaping. Currently they’re renovating the buildings on the property and may even build a proper drivers stand. If they do I’m going to have to get a 1/5 on road car.
Check this bad boy....

https://primalrc.com/challenger/