So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one good flight but only about two passes is all, the mosquitos ate me alive so I had to get out of there.
Apparently, you forgot your pilot suit
Screenshot_20230707_064214.jpg

I have to believe that the mosquitos are becoming immune to the spray.
I sprayed down pretty heavily and they attacked my legs in no time. I just stepped out of my truck.

I sprayed down pretty heavily and they attacked my legs in no time. I just stepped out of my truck.
They are. Just like weeds are becoming use to weed killer. Like I said I use rubbing alcohol to surprise them. I was using incense but I found a 1/10 Amazon package full of micro scale gas masks. 😁🤣 gotta keep switching to keep them on their toes.

From what I understand, mosquito repellent doesn't actually repel, but instead makes you undetectable to the bloodsuckers.
Perhaps your spray is old and has lost its effectiveness.......like @Doom!

We had just bought the can but our local grocery store would definitely put out old chit.

Did I mention we have a goathead infestation, shoes are required. :eek:
I hate those. Doing landscaping somehow in the wash they got in my boxers. Made it to work mowing before I felt a prick. 🤣🤣

Try eating a few cloves of garlic, and wear a mirror on your back. Put a stake and wooden hammer in your rc bag. You should be fine. Just get home before dark. :thumbs-up: Don't forget the cross..😎😂
While my wife thinks this problem is not funny one bit. and is a serious problem. She did say to make sure the stake is made out of wood. 😂

Last edited: