So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fun is not the car. It's a combination of Breydon and the car. :hyperbuggy: Looks like a good time. Mike.🏁
What's really cool... if you look at the black truck in the pic... it has roughly the same wheels on it that I have in 2.2". Slightly different model, but same brand. He'd probably be mind blown if I drove a 1/10 version of his truck out there 😄
20230522_231027.jpg

Screenshot_20230522-230927_Chrome.jpg

I'm just grateful it happened outside and not in the house and the electronics are still functioning. I've never had that happen before either.

Last time a ran RCs felt like 2 months ago. Or maybe it was actually 2 months ago. Idk. I'm wanting to get my rcs back and get to the track this weekend, but not sure if it would happen. Mom says I need grades up. I tuned all my stuff in but teachers take long time to grade.

Is that the raw footage? It looks good. When you get some good video, send it my way and I will edit it for you and toss some rap music into it lol (just kidding). Or hopefully Breydon can. He is learning to use Power Director.

Yes it is Kev. I have no clue how to edit a video. In all honesty, I only make my videos just to show you guys. I don't need all that fancy intro stuff.

Today I ran my B6.4D for the first time. I have my Losi 22 DC 5.0 really dialed in since the last race and was worried the new car would take a lot of time to get dialed in. After all, I have run the Losi for two years and got third place last seasons. The Losi is fast and laps at +/- 30 seconds.
Straight out of the gate I could feel the B6.4 was going to be good. It felt heavy and landed the big jumps with ease. Traction is fantastic. After two laps it was cranking 27 seconds and going faster than my 4wD. I’m in love.

image.jpg