So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took all 3 out, had to test put the 4x4 I built with the unassembled kit from traxxas. Just finished that fiesta body, so I wanted to show it off lol. Got alot of compliments surprisingly

Attachments

• 20220614_200750.jpg
    20220614_200750.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220612_184635.jpg
    20220612_184635.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220614_200743.jpg
    20220614_200743.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 25
The fiesta body looks great, shouldn't have been a surprise. :)
Thank you! Took some time, it didn't come with all the stickers when I got it, so I decided to try and use black reflective tape for the headlights and tail lights to give it that blacked out look. I'm glad it turned out the way I wanted

Hurray! With Fall comes milder temperatures, lower humidity AND a return to speed running for the R1E. Hammered out two packs laying down some no-drama runs (for a change).

Put down a 79kph (49mph) PB of the day. Actually, came close to equaling the hail Mary runs I was getting with unlimited course lengths earlier this year (e.g., last season). Big difference is in the tire selection. Going now with a set of P-L Street Fighter LP Belted. Lots of straight-line grip and no ballooning. No fingers crossed teeth gritted runs today. Nothing but real fun.

This year (Oct2022-Feb2023) trying controlled length runs. 132ft rolling start course and 132ft shut down. Having equal length run and shut down allows me measured runs in both directions. Something new for this year. For record runs, using the best of the two runs and backing that up with an average run score.

Keep the shiny side up. Cheers, mates. 'AC'

20221001_122741_resize RCT.jpg

20221001_122821_resize RCT.jpg

I am headed to the Clay Peaks motorcycle park tomorrow and am charging batteries as we speak.
I'm running the Xmaxx "Bullfrog" and the Erevo.
The Erevo really is a kick in the arse to run.

I am headed to the Clay Peaks motorcycle park tomorrow and am charging batteries as we speak.
Sounds like potential for a lot of carnage.

Googled their website and found it on Google Earth. Looks awesome. Get us pix and vids if you can. Have fun. Cheers. 'AC'

Googled their website and found it on Google Earth. Looks awesome. Get us pix and vids if you can. Have fun. Cheers. 'AC'
On the bottom right corner of the parking lot on google earth there is a little area perfect for RCs. It actually sits about 7 to 8 feet higher than the parking lot and makes for some killer jumps. Yes, I will get a video.

SMT10 survived running its first backyard monster truck event today. Here she is after the event with transport tires mounted for shelf storage. 'AC'

20221005_162319_resize RCT.jpg

The Xmaxx as usual ran like a raped ape, but I had a issue with the Erevo. Some how the drive axle popped out and I didn't take any tools.
I'm uploading a video but it takes a while.
Well at least you took the radio. Me, forgot it once. Noticed it straightaway after arrival at the site. Looking forward to the vids when they come up. Glad you had a good run. Cheers. 'AC'

SMT10 survived running its first backyard monster truck event today. Here she is after the event with transport tires mounted for shelf storage. 'AC'

View attachment 153654

Well at least you took the radio. Me, forgot it once. Noticed it straightaway after arrival at the site. Looking forward to the vids when they come up. Glad you had a good run. Cheers. 'AC'
Yep, I've had to deal with the shame of forgetting the tx 🙄