So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing today but I ordered Xmaxx parts yesterday so they will be here in a few days.

EDIT: no wait, wait, wait...
I ran this to the front yard and loaded it up on my truck...:cool:

View attachment 146717
It's a good thing you have a wheelie bar on that thing!

F-boat = foot powered...:)
It's a good thing you have a wheelie bar on that thing!
This kayak is almost 80 lbs. , so I needed something to help me get it around. It works perfectly and it's on top of the rack in the back of my truck.

Put 15 packs thru the micro heli’s today. I’ve been completely obsessed with them the last few months. I come home for lunch and fly and then again immediately after work before it gets dark.
That's a whole lotta packs! :thumbs-up:

Took the R1E out to the industrial run site. Clocked 80kph (49.8mph). Data download shows arrow straight runs. No body lift blow overs. No chaos. Calling it a successful session. Paced and coned off a 266ft course length. That's my truck and driving location on the left parked about midway on the run. Cheers. 'AC'

Attachments

• 20220528_131739_resize R1E.jpg
    20220528_131739_resize R1E.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220528_132305_resize RCT.jpg
    20220528_132305_resize RCT.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 27
Sounds like you had a good day. :) I usually try to get my play time in on Saturday mornings, but today we had to run errands. The spot I usually run my Typhon is a located in a church parking lot, so Sunday is out, but maybe it will be empty Monday morning.

Yeah, especially this time of year in Texas, getting out early works best. Hotter than blazes today on the tarmac and no breeze. Good for running, but without a pop-up for shade, its brutal on the old bod. Back in the RC drag racing days, would monitor track temps. These days, don't even want to know. :eek:

Yeah, Monday being a federal holiday, could be an empty lot great for bashing. Good luck. Have fun. Cheers. 'AC'

Two days ago it was 104°, Today was 89° I know what you mean about hot on the tarmac. This weekends weather was a surprise.

Today I got out to the race track. I got there early because there is a crawler comp in the afternoon. Plus the wind is supposed to pick up. I got to the track and just started cranking laps on three different rigs. 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive buggy’s and my short corse truck. The wind was already pretty strong. And I ran the four wheel drive buggy first.

I put on the smaller wing. I ran it yesterday to test the new 6.5 motor and the wing was a bit much.

I am just getting into racing and need track time. I ran each rig five minutes and let them cool down. I am really getting used to the track and adjusting the attitude of the car in the air. That was the best part of today. Just cranking laps for an hour and a half in twenty mile an hour wind. With no distractions.

Got a little bit of playing time, today, while doing yard work. Took the C10 out for a a little crawl time on the home courses.
0604221606b.jpg