smartech buggy changed to savage 25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloyd2486

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
managed to break the steering on my smartech buggy and one of the front suspension mounts.ordered new parts on there way.i,ve just bought from america a savage 25 for very good price
with luck this should rock if the reviews are right.:angry:

Humble old me is not trying to bash but I am completely lost by your post. Are you selling your buggy in favor of a savage or are you fixing your buggy and getting a savage 25 also?

smartech // savage 25

keeping smartech but buying new savage i live real close to crosser track should be awesome:batman:

i just wanted to say, smartech sucks! i saw a guy at the track with one yesturday, he broke his shock in half, and his diff. ugh, sorry lol. how much are there replacment parts anyway.

savage 25

parts not to bad price but they all have to be mail ordered no local shops do them.very much looking forward to getting my savage few more days to go. :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

yeah, the savage will be a whole lot better than the smartech, doesn't the smartech come already broken in?

Back