SCX-10/JK Upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flex Friday!!!

20140808_164104_zpsdcuk6wjx.jpg

20140808_164126_zpssc4zpxnd.jpg

Showing off the King Offroad Piggyback Shocks I just got.

That trail your on looks differant than my trails.. :hehe:

It's too hot to venture very far away from the house today.

It pays off big time in the end though, do what I do. Simply plan just one trail, or 'outting' and take my GoPro 1 out and capture AS MUCH footage as I can and have the time of my life then sit in front of my laptop with a song list I compile and spend 2-3 or even as many as 10 total hours editing your footage for YouTube, and only cares about entertaining my family @ RCNT and praising what Loring did!! :hehe:

Can't wait to see your scale skill level does to the VTH!

Last edited:
More parts! Got the rear Vanquish Currie in and in place (the snap rings that hold the outer bearings suck to get in and out). Got some more scale stuff for the roof rack on the "show" lid. Got the Axial Rigid light bars installed on the "beater" lid. Now to get some pics and to hit the trails!

Thanks, guys. Been having some troubles getting the light bars to light up. I've been beating my head against the wall with the roof-mounted one (especially since it uses 8 LEDs). Tried using some LED strips but they don't throw enough light and the 8 LED string didn't work even after I changed the plug to fit my LED controller and trying a straight 6v. I hate having a full light bar that doesn't light up. Will try to get some more pics of the original JK and the "show" JK up soon.

Back