Rumor has it that the board has been a little quiet lately.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrenching and working on my dirt track the past 2 weeks. Now just chillin' on the East Coast (OC, MD) for my 47th bday weekend! 😁✌️

View attachment 148253
View attachment 148254
Happy birthday! I wish I was only 47!!!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Woot!

Great stuff ,sometimes me & the wife head to the coast for some Fish & chips to escape the heat ,its great!..😍👍😎
Thanks!

Yes sir, it is great! My parents, 3 siblings and I own a condo, beach side, 11th floor here. We can watch the sunrise over the Atlantic and the sunset over the Chesapeake Bay right from the condo. It's peaceful in the off season. We try to get here a few times a year. It's about 3.5 hrs from our house. It's in the low 70s now, so a little chilly. The kids still got in the pool though. Too cold for me! 😁
Happy birthday! I wish I was only 47!!!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Woot!
Thanks Doom! Appreciate it! Yea, we ain't gettin any younger! 🤪✌️

I have been saving for parts for the Granite. I have a job ready, I am just waiting for Jeramy to need me in the shop.

@YOUR_DJ please excuse my memory but I can't remember if I responded to the fact you are from Pocatello or not.
I am down the road from in you Weiser.

No I haven't. I haven't been to Pocatello for about 50 years. I know, I know, I am co-inventor of dirt...:D

No I haven't. I haven't been to Pocatello for about 50 years. I know, I know, I am co-inventor of dirt...:D
Corky's is nice, they have helped me a lot with the Granite. I live in the bannock county area, near Green Acres Elementary. And I am just under the age of dirt :cool:

When I was there, it was the high school football game. Again it was 50 years so I don't remember.

Corky's is nice, they have helped me a lot with the Granite. I live in the bannock county area, near Green Acres Elementary. And I am just under the age of dirt :cool:
I just realized I said, "just under the age of dirt" I meant "just under twice the age of dirt" 🤣
I am extremely hands-on which is why I am into RCs. But I am going for the world's fastest Roomba.

Attachments

• IMG_20230124_073157.jpg
    IMG_20230124_073157.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Forum seems to move along at a moderate pace. Think one of the reasons it seems quiet is that there is a lack of drama so common on other websites.

Quiet works for me. 79 here. Pace is a bit off from the young lions. Biggest excitement in my life is RC. 'AC'

Forum seems to move along at a moderate pace. Think one of the reasons it seems quiet is that there is a lack of drama so common on other websites.

Quiet works for me. 79 here. Pace is a bit off from the young lions. Biggest excitement in my life is RC. 'AC'
I feel like I'm 49 going on 79 if that makes you feel any better lol

Back