Rpm vs Traxxas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any after market upgrades are normally better than Traxxas anything , there pathetic $700 max slash for instance, they put a $20 steering servo in it , just so if you plan to run it after 5 battery packs you will have to add to your original $700 for another servo , today I replaced there trash with a gpm servo brace kit and a perfect pass monster servo , because it's a awesome upgrade for sure , and Traxxas didn't get my extra money , pathetic the way they refuse to change or improve , there radios are a 12 year old model , most other companies have improved several times in that time $700 , shouldn't have to do anything , but if you don't , you have a beachball you can't steer 😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯

Any after market upgrades are normally better than Traxxas anything , there pathetic $700 max slash for instance
I like the shocks on the fat Slash, but their bigger offerings don't impress me given the cost.

I like RPMs gear cover for the 2wd Traxxas stuff if I'm going in dirt, somehow I never destroyed my Traxxas trucks enough to where I had to dump money into RPM parts.

I've had good luck with RPM arms on my Tmaxx and my 1/16 Traxxas trucks. But they were too flexible for my 1/10 Summit. Maybe they've changed over the years making them firmer so they held up better on heavier vehicles. As for axle carriers I would prefer aluminum or the stock plastic to hold the bearings firmly as opposed to soft plastic allowing some movement to them.
Precisely.

I’ve used RPM to replace Traxxas for over 20years. Never been disappointed. Look better too imo