Parts install/Kyosho/OS.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart move using a different engine.. then that signed Racing engine ..but that engine still looks good in the chassis..Can't wait to hear that baby purring..going to sound awesome..what a pain having to change the flywheel. Then have to do it again.. either way.. WELL DONE SIR👍👍 looking good

That little cartoon drawing is great.. got the guy basically falling out of window... yelling GET OUTA HERE!!! With that noisy little car....🤣🤣🤣 got to love the grumpy old man on the block..

Been doing wrenchin ,it is getting close to its test run!.. :cool:

Lets see what the engine looks like after all those runs a few months back ,
an after sitting for a month with out any after run oil ,decided to pull back
plate an see what it looks like before I install it on the Kyosho!..:thumbs-up:

Installing the rec. & switch.

Firing the rec. & servo's up for the first time!

I'm surprised you're running that kit Baker. I figured youd throw the Nova in it and make it a shelf queen :)

I'm surprised you're running that kit Baker. I figured youd throw the Nova in it and make it a shelf queen :)

I'm not going to bash it ,just some light running ,hopefully I will get to a track ,that
is why I bought it ,however ,it will get scuffed up when it does make it to the track!
It does have some after market skid plates that came with it ,will help ,but also ,it
came with an extra chassy & 4 wings!
The engine ,will be displayed on a custom made engine stand that a good friend
of mine made!
I didnt buy the buggy for it to sit on a shelf ,I bought it on intentions to try my hand
on a track some day!..:thumbs-up:...:cool:

I'm not going to bash it ,just some light running ,hopefully I will get to a track ,that
is why I bought it ,however ,it will get scuffed up when it does make it to the track!
It does have some after market skid plates that came with it ,will help ,but also ,it
came with an extra chassy & 4 wings!
The engine ,will be displayed on a custom made engine stand that a good friend
of mine made!
I didnt buy the buggy for it to sit on a shelf ,I bought it on intentions to try my hand
on a track some day!..:thumbs-up:...:cool:
Awesome! Do it to it my man!

Back