Overkill 6x6 Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done until I have servos and body. Driveshafts all clear, excited to see how it performs!
1000019013.jpg
1000019014.jpg

Got some templates made for the sliders. Just need to cut them out and bend them

Bought some flat black Cerakote for the sliders and bed. Then we will start to paint the body at last!

We ordered 4 bodies and decided on the charisma Coyote (far left)
1000020212.jpg

Got some painting done, still have the front half left.

H&D are my son and my initials, and 152 is or racing number (he races karts and I do a half dozen track days a year)
View attachment 188299View attachment 188301
That rig is stunning, absolutely incredible work, by you and your son! Reading this thread, I was on the edge of my seat, excited to read the next post. The flex on that rig, and still have all 4 rears flat on the ground, it is like a centipede. Wow, kudos to you both!

This, however brings up a huge question, not everyone on RC talk is building their rigs from scratch, right? If so, I might be in the wrong forum! I do not possess anything resembling these skills, I can turn the heck out of a screwdriver though. I'd also be happy to discuss subnetting, or weapons maintenance/repair with you. 😁

Back