Not RC but some might enjoy it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigtheone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Active Military
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So after talking of steam relayed stuff a week or so ago, I thought I'd dig out my mamod tei steam engine to show you all! Haven't had chance to steam it up yet but in the next week I'll oil it all off and get her running.
I'll try to upload a video once she's going too!

Attachments

• 16373353365488707454114269967316.jpg
    16373353365488707454114269967316.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 59
That's pretty cool. :) Is the toaster steam powered too? 🤣
Unfortunately not but you'd think it sometimes with the colour of the toast I pull out of it (I'm bad for burning toast BTW haha) 😅
Very cool, looking forward to it. Oh, and lightly toasted with apple butter please.
Apple butter? Never heard of that mate haha 😄

Unfortunately not but you'd think it sometimes with the colour of the toast I pull out of it (I'm bad for burning toast BTW haha) 😅

Apple butter? Never heard of that mate haha 😄
Very cool Steam tractor.

Bro.... We gotta have a talk about Apple Butter! lol Seriously if you can find Apple butter in the UK or if you can import a little in. You owe it to yourself to try it! 🤤

I prefer it on biscuits rather than toast but then again Ill eat it right out of the jar too soooo. yeah. lol

Love me some apple butter. Mom used to make it with the little red hots cinnamon candies. She'd melt em down and mix them in place of the cinnamon. Darn good stuff.

Last edited:
Very cool Steam tractor.

Bro.... We gotta have a talk about Apple Butter! lol Seriously if you can find Apple butter in the UK or if you can import a little in. You owe it to yourself to try it! 🤤
I'm definitely gonna try that even if I have to make some myself, sounds absolutely beautiful haha 😄
So I got the old steamer running today, had the whole kitchen smelling of steamy motor oil 😆 (you have to oil moving parts before running it)
Was very satisfying as I'd never seen it running before so it's the first time in over 36 years this old girl has produced steam!
Can't seem to add a video, anyone know how I can attach one?

Apple butter should be on the bucket list, it's the law.:p
I'm definitely gonna try that even if I have to make some myself, sounds absolutely beautiful haha 😄
So I got the old steamer running today, had the whole kitchen smelling of steamy motor oil 😆 (you have to oil moving parts before running it)
Was very satisfying as I'd never seen it running before so it's the first time in over 36 years this old girl has produced steam!
Can't seem to add a video, anyone know how I can attach one?
Did you upload it to youtube?

Thanks lads 😃
I'm gonna get a drive belt for it next as, by all accounts, it should move and you steer it with a rod that screws into a bar in the chimney! My grandad used to have a little miniature saw Mill with toy sized machines you'd find in a mill that all ran off belts and I wish I still had it as this could have ran them all from the flywheel!

Back