Not RC but some might enjoy it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the drive belt I'm gonna try and find these miniature saw mill machines, be awesome to run them via belt from the flywheel haha 😄
I have seen actual real life setups just like that, where an old tractor ran a sawmill via a belt. Ptetty cool stuff.

And back in the day, machine shops used to have a central drive running through the shop with belts going to each machine. I ran some old belt drive vertical lathes that had been converted to a motor driven belt system, but they still used the old canvas belts.

I have seen actual real life setups just like that, where an old tractor ran a sawmill via a belt. Ptetty cool stuff.

And back in the day, machine shops used to have a central drive running through the shop with belts going to each machine. I ran some old belt drive vertical lathes that had been converted to a motor driven belt system, but they still used the old canvas belts.
Yeah I've seen some images of old workshops and textiles places that ran from steam power akso watched plenty of Fred dibnah stuff to see how his workshop ran too, love it I so was born in the wrong time ahah

My Grandma used to make it, sooooo good. This is good too but Grandmas was better.:)

View attachment 136856
Went to the store for some. They had every nut and fruit in a butter but apple. I habent had any in 20 years and picked tjanksgiving week for some. 🖒

Went to the store for some. They had every nut and fruit in a butter but apple. I habent had any in 20 years and picked tjanksgiving week for some. 🖒
Good luck with that. If you have a farmer's market nearby, that would be the place to find it. That, or an apple orchard.

Wicked nailed it, a farmers' market is where we have bought it.

Back