My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, I just thought of something, bigger Xmaxx means bigger amp... :D

The women go for shoes to match the couch so why not?
Yes you will definitely need bigger amp. For the X to sit apon sir👍👍

Yes you will definitely need bigger amp. For the X to sit apon sir👍👍

That's a slippery slope, she will retaliate by needing new drapes, and furniture that match the Xmaxx, don't want anything to clash. 😜

That's a slippery slope, she will retaliate by needing new drapes, and furniture that match the Xmaxx, don't want anything to clash. 😜
Easily solved by buying a body to match the current drapery 😉

Oh Doom has a very valid point. There could definitely be some shopping on her behalf. Or just a excuse for her to go shopping. Like my wife would just go shopping. And come home and say we'll the pillows don't match the green on the Xmaxx Soooo. I needed new pilows🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉

I just had to make a deal with my wife. I agreed to buy her a new 18K gold necklace if she let me buy the USA-1 when it comes out lol
Dude way to bribe the wife. Well done sir.😉😉👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude way to bribe the wife. Well done sir.😉😉👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm definitely getting the better end of the deal too. I have a friend whos vacationing in the UAE and gold is cheap over there. So I asked him to spot me and pick me up a 18k necklace and pendant for the wife. Total weight of 5.9g and it only cost me $258USD. She doesn't know that I commissioned him to buy one for me while he was over there, lol. That necklace here in the states would prolly cost a cool G I'm guessing. Gold is so common in the UAE that they consider 14k to be junk and dont even sell it over there. 18K is the lowest grade you can get. So she gets a $260 necklace and I get a $550 MT...Sounds fair to me! 🤣
🤣 🤣

I'm definitely getting the better end of the deal too. I have a friend whos vacationing in the UAE and gold is cheap over there. So I asked him to spot me and pick me up a 18k necklace and pendant for the wife. Total weight of 5.9g and it only cost me $258USD. She doesn't know that I commissioned him to buy one for me while he was over there, lol. That necklace here in the states would prolly cost a cool G I'm guessing. Gold is so common in the UAE that they consider 14k to be junk and dont even sell it over there. 18K is the lowest grade you can get. So she gets a $260 necklace and I get a $550 MT...Sounds fair to me! 🤣
🤣 🤣
Don't forget at Tower to use the coupon code. You can get like $85 off. Right now they have a $75 coupon.

🤣 🤣
Hell yeah sounds completely fair to me as well.. nicely done man... 👍👍

Easily solved by buying a body to match the current drapery 😉
....or, TP could end up with black and electric blue flames for drapes!

I get it, but in all honesty, the wife loves it when I buy parts when we can.
She buys books and hits the library and keeps busy that way and is thrilled to death when I have parts to put together.

My wife is more understanding than you guys can possibly imagine. She knows the sacrifices I made raising my kids on my own so she has always told me, IT'S MY TURN. :)

I get it, but in all honesty, the wife loves it when I buy parts when we can.
She buys books and hits the library and keeps busy that way and is thrilled to death when I have parts to put together.
What is this sorcery thee have cast upon fair maiden?!

Last edited:
I think I am going with orange. I really like that orange/blue body. It is about the same orange as my first car. I really like the green stuff too.

The Xmaxx is just a bad ass rig regardless but if you look to your far left, you will see a green frog, Mine has to be green...;)
I realize these two frogs have a bit confusion going on but no big deal lol.
What is this sorcery thee have cast upon fair maiden?!
Sharpen thy sword... :D

Last edited:
The Xmaxx is just a bad ass rig regardless but if you look to your far left, you will see a green frog, Mine has to be green...;)
I realize these two frogs have a bit confusion going on but no big deal lol.

Sharpen thy sword... :D
You need to make that avatar into a decal for the hood 😉

That's a great idea. I have waterslide paper but my printer quit.

You have to put the frog's favorite restaurant logo on there too.
ihope-orig-inline.jpg

Back