My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Tunedpipe you know I'm just ribbin' ya, my wife is the same, she always tells me go ahead. If anything I'm the one who feels guilty for spending the money. She hardly ever shops. And I had to laugh, my wife has been on a reading binge lately.

My wife just gave up. She realizes that I work my butt off to take care of and support them both. I'm in call 24/7 365. I stopped drinking and all the hard man made products. So if these little RC cars/trucks. Is what keeps me happy and calm. Along with my little 🌳 🌲. She's all for it as well. She just busts balls and wonders why I need so many of them. I just ask why does she need so many candles or shoes or bags. So she gets what she wants I get all the Rc stuff I want. Win win happy wife happy life. If not oh well I'm still going to buy and get more RCs... 👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉

@Tunedpipe you know I'm just ribbin' ya, my wife is the same, she always tells me go ahead. If anything I'm the one who feels guilty for spending the money. She hardly ever shops. And I had to laugh, my wife has been on a reading binge lately.
Oh absolutely bro, it's all in good fun. I am the same way, I watch what I spend but she always says, go ahead and buy it. No babe I can wait until payday.. :)
My wife just gave up. She realizes that I work my butt off to take care of and support them both. I'm in call 24/7 365. I stopped drinking and all the hard man made products. So if these little RC cars/trucks. Is what keeps me happy and calm. Along with my little 🌳 🌲. She's all for it as well. She just busts balls and wonders why I need so many of them. I just ask why does she need so many candles or shoes or bags. So she gets what she wants I get all the Rc stuff I want. Win win happy wife happy life. If not oh well I'm still going to buy and get more RCs... 👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉
I've mentioned this before but my wife spots an empty spot in the living room and says, what's next...

Another small shipment in today. I will be soaking the arms in WD40. I expect a part or two maybe to come in tomorrow, if not most will be here Monday for sure.

Traxxas HD arms.

Pin set from Jenny's.

I have ordered a heavy duty set for the lower arms and they should be here Monday or Tuesday.
IMG_0018.JPG

You lost me on that one brotha.. :)

Hell yeah bud they look awesome. Putting my in the bath now. Since yesterday was a crap show at work.. that green is sweet😍😍.. yes the X is frigging enormous. There really nothing to compare it to. Pictures and video don't show the true size of this beast
Yeah I got ya just as quick as I stepped down into the shop... :D
They are soaking in WD40 as we speak.

View attachment 133541
Put one of those arms in your hand for scale. Like the shock. Sorry, it's a vaping thing 😉
Here you go bud the upper and the lower. Before I put them in a WD40 bath. For the night. They are huge

Attachments

• 16325209365178671036286529911913.jpg
    16325209365178671036286529911913.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 16325209523374960641098320440362.jpg
    16325209523374960641098320440362.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 25
Hell yeah bud they look awesome. Putting my in the bath now. Since yesterday was a crap show at work.. that green is sweet😍😍.. yes the X is frigging enormous. There really nothing to compare it to. Pictures and video don't show the true size of this beast

Here you go bud the upper and the lower. Before I put them in a WD40 bath. For the night. They are huge
Dude, I have RC cars smaller than those arms! I have mine in my cart. Ordering the orange ones next week.

I can't wait. Again between Christmas for the grandkids and the Funerals this coming week, It's on hold for a little while anyway.

I can't wait. Again between Christmas for the grandkids and the Funerals this coming week, It's on hold for a little while anyway.
Don't worry bud the "GREEN BEAST" will be there when it's time. And all the dust settles.. family comes first. Thats is always first and for most. And you've had a few very hard weeks. I'm sure it helps take your mind off of everything. The X isn't going anywhere. And gives you something to look forward too👍👍
You don't have that much more to go. What else you got left? The rear, drive train, wheels, and your correct Christmas is coming buddy....

I agree brother and I appreciate it..

Back