My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, with everything going on in the world today and definitely in my family right now, it's always a pleasure to come in here
and talk to you crazy bas💩 😝😝😝
I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today 😉

But I told ya man - You can't make fried frog's legs with X-Maxx control arms! But carry on man. Let me know how they taste 😜
img_0020-jpg.133541
Just make sure you put some hot sauce on them. I'm sure they will taste like chicken 🐔 😋 🤣🤣🤣
I definitely 100% agree with that. It's always a good time to shooting the 💩 with all you guys. It's definitely the high light of my day...😁😁🤩🤩

Oh 100%.....

View attachment 133556

Good gawd, my build thread turned into a cooking show.... o_O
Well, if you weren't doing it wrong, we wouldn't have to hold your hand 😜 Dredge the arms in flour, then into a beer batter, then straight to the frying pan. Not sure I'd use WD40, but never tried it. Is that low in cholesterol? Doc says I need to cut that chit out.

Just think... 5 years from now someone gets to read browse through this thread and be like wtf? 🤔

Last edited:
Good gawd, my build thread turned into a cooking show....
Ok I will turn it back to the X maxx build thread for you buddy here my HD arms in their bath
20210924_220510.jpg

I put all of mine in big plastic bags also. I use the frying pan to spray them.
I was out of bags, but at the time the wife was really busy preparing meals for tomorrow and I didn't feel like going to the store to buy some more. I remembered I had some large bags out in the camper I use for freezing fish. I soaked them again in the bag.

Last edited:
I put all of mine in big plastic bags also. I use the frying pan to spray them.
Nice👍 I just sprayed rite into the bag.. I will let them sit in there till tomorrow or Sunday morning. Then put them on the X.. can't wait to see them on it...

Yes, I do too but I was out of bags. I found one out in the camper so I re-sprayed them.
Sorry for the double post.

Yes, I do too but I was out of bags. I found one out in the camper so I re-sprayed them.
Sorry for the double post.
How dare you double post on your build thread... 😉🤣🤣 you post till you can't post no more👍👍

Temporary right now however she is starting to strut her stuff. :)
I love the ease of the pin system on the arms. So simple and extremely easy on and off. I think she is looking sexy.

IMG_0026.JPG

I love the ease of the pin system on the arms. So simple and extremely easy on and off. I think she is looking sexy.

View attachment 133616
Looking great. It would be awesome if they made the chassis in different colors.

I agree. I will add a few aluminum parts later but nothing extreme. I don't want to turn it into a shelf queen and transfer hard shock to weaker spots.
She is going to remain my sand dune dancer.... :D

To me, she looks like she is starting to spread her wings.

Last edited:
I agree. I will add a few aluminum parts later but nothing extreme. I don't want to turn it into a shelf queen and transfer hard shock to weaker spots.
She is going to remain my sand dune dancer.... :D

To me, she looks like she is starting to spread her wings.
If I do any aluminum, it won't be much. Kevin Talbot drives the piss out of his and they seem pretty darn tough. He probably breaks one every time he runs one of his, but he sends them flying off huge jumps too. I could never get that crazy with mine.

I never have and I never will. He has enough money, not to mention donations, he can afford it.

View attachment 133616
OH 💩. The GREEN X is really coming together bud. She is sitting pretty. Oh BOY😍. Yeah Talbot definitely beats the piss out of his Xmaxx's fore sure.. like you said he's got $$ to burn I don't 🤣🤣. I like sending it but there's really no need to launch it off a 1/4 pipe and 50' in the air for me.. I will keep it under 20'.. I was thinking about putting Aluminum covers. Like the diffs, trans, steering brace, push rods,. And maybe the steering linkage. They would probably help with turning these monster tires ..Basically stuff that doesn't take the impact from landing. And if I can get them all the same color blue.😉🤔 I don't want to be chasing breaking points. Will end up with a 50lb truck🤣🤣🤣

I am going with the aluminum diff covers and the aluminum steering linkage myself. Not much more though.
After the Xmaxx build, I am going to build an Outcast 8s.

I prefer lower jumps and stuff that looks more natural. I save on parts, and more fun for me.

Last edited:
Back