My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dumpster hit was just a love tap. As big as this thing is, you could take that dumpster out. My workbench now has a near complete X chassis sitting on it. My gawd! I need a bigger table.
You just wait until you see the size of the tires...:eek:

Yeah, I bet. I think I am just going to run down to Rural King and grab some wheels/tires for a John Deer 😜

I don't think it will fit with tires on it
20211109_161110.jpg

20211109_161103.jpg

Cleary, if you were more disorganized, you'd have room for it.
I had to spend 3 hours making that much room. Well, it was like every piece I added I had to clear off another section of bench. Next is the dining room table, but one of my 3d printers already has half of it occupied.

You owe me nothing man. That's what friends are for. Just glad you took it all as well as you could.

As for the 1/5 scale thing, how many of you remember the Raco Jack Rabbit 1/4 scale buggy in the Tower catalogs? I used to look at that thing and I wanted it so bad. But seeing it now in vids it looks like a baby compared to the big scale stuff. I get the feeling they exagferated that scale just a tad.

When I get the X-Maxx build going I am having a custom coffee table built with the X tucked in the center of the base under glass. I can't think of anywhere else to store it 😜
I still have my dad’s and my Raco Jac-Rabbits. We use to race the hell out of them. I more recently purchased a used Losi 1/5 Monster Truck XL.

Back