My first attempt at real fire

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate you putting the "how to" out there Extreme. I haven't tried it yet, (its on my to do list <G>), and I like breathing the FasKolors better, but it did give me some ideas on the template useage. If you look at the SKULLZ project I did, you can see that the orange over yellow shading could have been done much better with templates.

I have two questions for you (or anyone):
*I know most of the shading is done on the outside of the template curves. Is any of it done with concave templates? and
*What is your setup for spraying Lacquers? Do you have a small spray booth, spray outside, have a fan pulling the air out, or just live with the clingy colors on your arm hairs? <G> (wearing a chemical respirator is a given)

thanks also for the airbrush recommendation. I imagine sales for the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS went up.
-Silent

Silent it was extremes write up that I used to do my first one you've seen here, thanks extreme. I used both inside and outside curves of the templates on mine. As far as where I shoot, I just shoot in the garage. The hard anno yellow is the worst smelling paint I have smelled in a long time, lol.

Back