Kyosho MAD FORCE Truck 1:8th, should i?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtf5

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi,
first post here in a while and because its coming up Xmas I'm looking for a new car. As said in the title, i might buy the MAD FORCE. What i want to know is weather its a good decision? I'm mainly asking people who have this car.
What speeds can it reach?
Is it strong?
Easy to fix?

Those sorts of questions, basically just an evaluation of it. You know how important it is to purchase the right care for you.

Please reply,
thanks

Important things to consider:

Parts availability (Locally & Online)
Product Support from Kyosho
Bashing or Racing?

From what I've read about the MadForce, it was a pretty nice truck, but never really became one of the Popular MT's because of parts availabilty & support. My opinion would be to go with the HPI Savage. It truly is a durable truck out of the box. I know everyone has one, but there's a good reason why. Durability & Support.
Good luck in finding the right R/C...

Well it does have a 3 speed transmition which will be a new aspect for me.
The savage is abit over my price range to be honest and i dont really want one anyway! I was looking at the MGT 4.60 but thats not avaliable in the UK.
Thats when i found the Max Force and just like the others i saw, it looks well designed. And I'm in the midlands (UK) so parts are easy to get hold of.
I appreciate the reply so quickly because i dont see many people active on this site anymore.
A user evaluation would greatly speed up my decision.

ok updated, i have now found the Schumacher RAPTOR which looks even better for £10 more!
Anyone had any good experiences with that?

Back