Just Couldn't Resists! 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now your gonna have to move that license plate, don't want to get a ticket. The spare looks great without much weight. Nice! :thumbs-up:
Yea, NH law enforcements are quite the sticklers šŸ˜

I'm going to order 2 more spare tire covers to do the same to Jalapeno and Habanero.

Now your gonna have to move that license plate, don't want to get a ticket. The spare looks great without much weight. Nice! :thumbs-up:
Finally got around to relocating the tags. Stuck the tags onto stainless steel sheet metal, then trimmed and sanded the edges.
With the installment of the faux spare tire, I had to move the jack and gas can out a bit. Everything held in place with ShooGoo.
InShot_20210706_220508865.jpg
InShot_20210706_220419276.jpg

Is that purple one the one you already have? My bad miss read this first post

It's a Hilux body, but not licensed. So, there's no Toyota insignia anywhere on it.
No tags needed if you know trucks or into car/truck that front end ticks out like no other. loved my old taco never died no matter what I put it in or threw

Yeah man was just looking threw you journal in the crawler thread. Some really nice rigs. And spots I'm really liking these little guys with all the individuality that can be added to them very cool šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

It's super bright!

A couple of weeks ago, Amazon had the same rack and light bar on sale for only $26!
Oh sh*t can't beat that with a stick . Yeah the build up on these crawlers is awesome I'm really starting to like them more and more I see all the different rigs. That jeep is sweet as well nicely done man.

Oh sh*t can't beat that with a stick . Yeah the build up on these crawlers is awesome I'm really starting to like them more and more I see all the different rigs. That jeep is sweet as well nicely done man.
Thanks, Bro!

Yeah, I'm really hooked on these scale crawlers right now. It's all I ever want to do with my free time.

Back