Just Couldn't Resists! 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the read man
Thanks, Bro!

Yeah, I'm really hooked on these scale crawlers right now. It's all I ever want to do with my free time.
Yeah I've heard about them before but now seeing and reading and seeing all the individuality that you can add to them and alot of space really not needed. I might have to build/pick one up after my maxx build now. Sh*t can almost build a trial run in back yard and never come in side LOL

It's a Hilux body, but not licensed. So, there's no Toyota insignia anywhere on it.
That's how my hilux is however rc4wd sells all the badging for it.
20210616_235705.jpg

The chains came from yeah racing. Some of the best chains I've found for crawlers. The hook up front is a working winch with custom made bumper/skid plate. There are a couple Jerry cans in the bed along with a rolled up sleeping bag.

The chains came from yeah racing. Some of the best chains I've found for crawlers. The hook up front is a working winch with custom made bumper/skid plate. There are a couple Jerry cans in the bed along with a rolled up sleeping bag.
Thats bad a** man

Back