Just Couldn't Resists! 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xraycer

RCTalk VIP
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
I've really been bitten by the scale crawler bug! Picked up a Redcat Gen8 V2, and ever since really haven't had a need for speed. The Arrma Granite and Slash has seen much action. Not that I'm done with it, just loving the scale crawling thing at the moment. I'm certain I'll get that itch for speed again, soon enough.
Anyway, a month after spontaneously picking up the Redcat, I just ordered up another scaler. Just got it this morning.

Let's play, guess what's in the box.

Clue: got it from Amain Hobbies
0605210921.jpg

Pics man we want to see

. . . nice cardboard box, always wanted an RC equipped box made out of recycled cardboard.
Which brings me to clue #3. This company packs their product in an excellent, high quality cardboard box. Any child would be thrilled to play with this fine cardboard box.

Which brings me to clue #3. This company packs their product in an excellent, high quality cardboard box. Any child would be thrilled to play with this fine cardboard box.
Refrigerator boxes are the best, though I'm not sure what RC scale they are . . . I guess 1:1.

That’s awesome!!

Back