I want a savage x read!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryu619

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
okay i am saving money for a savage x and i currently have $142.75 and i might need some tips on saving money i don't have a job because stupid school so ya i get 5 dollars a day for lunch money and save some of it some times i keep it without eating does any one know a way to save money i need up to $250.00 because imma get it as a some what of paid xmas present that i paid some money for and my dad will pay for some of it and i plan on buying it with my debit card and having it shipped to me the one i found is $399.99 which is the cheapest one i found and if some one could help me find a cheaper one i would appreciate it. :D also....this is the website for the one i found http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/14061

Last edited:
hahaha i had a good neighbor that let me do it for 30 bucks every month but he moved :( but going around house to house wouldn't hurt and i do have a electric dirt bike i could sell XD

There ya go. Good choice on the truck to by the way.

There ya go. Good choice on the truck to by the way.

ya after you told me i watched some videos and got stuck on it, watching the savage x put both of those trucks i was talking about to shame :hehe:

you have any uncles or anuts or grandparents that really like you? when i was younger i would just call them and ask them for a advance for xmas cash or such :D

you have any uncles or anuts or grandparents that really like you? when i was younger i would just call them and ask them for a advance for xmas cash or such :D

lmfao i wish....my grandparents like my cousins because my uncle was the only male and they worship them, only time i get money from grandparents is good grades and I'm getting 40 dollars for A+ and two b's my grandmother said c's don't count....and my uncle is the only family member near me so basically i have no family in sandiego :|

:D now your learnin!

umm I'm just worndering how much better is the savage xl than x? I'm not gonna get one I'm just wondering

woooooo my mom gave me 20 bucks just now, i have $162.75 now all i need to do is save lunch money till winter break then i will be good to go

lol dont forget that 75 cents! I dunno I never had or seen a XL run. They are just bigger and have a bigger motor... Alot of parts are the same.

do you have any pics of you savage???

Back