Crashed HPI Savage X 4.6, what should I do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you must be dreaming and not reading labels. In the old days, you are not supposed to charge alkaline batteries, will results in leakage or worse explosion. You was lucky.

Wow, you must be dreaming and not reading labels. In the old days, you are not supposed to charge alkaline batteries, will results in leakage or worse explosion. You was lucky.
WOW OMG You must really be dreaming! you lost track of the conversation. All I use is NIMH batteries and the first gen NIMH were junk. ANY moron knows NOT to recharge alkaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The box store NIMH brands are junk! Why I switch to TENERGY NIMH 2600 AA.

The fact is that you refuse to use a safe guard and only rely on alkaline batteries.

WOW OMG You must really be dreaming! you lost track of the conversation. All I use is NIMH batteries and the first gen NIMH were junk. ANY moron knows NOT to recharge alkaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The box store NIMH brands are junk! Why I switch to TENERGY NIMH 2600 AA.

The fact is that you refuse to use a safe guard and only rely on alkaline batteries.
So laughable, you was complaining that Duracell and Energizer are 50% bad when I was talking about dry cells. Don't change the topic if you can't follow and get to name calling. Anyway, you just shows everybody you own a lot of engines and vehicles but still know nothing and making suggestions that don't have facts and sciences to support. I will stop having any kind of intelligent conversation with someone who can't recognize his own short coming.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

i found the dog bone. i think rn i need a new lower control arm,1 shock, and to reinstall the dog bone. anything else? thx!

You might can check out RPM brand arms as an upgrade ,they may still be available ,an
also a aftermarket rack & steering ,that maybe a aluminum ,place to check is E-bay for
those parts!...:thumbs-up:

Back