I new it was coming !!! 🤬🤬

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me the time of one beer. Staring at this thing , well,,,, DUHHHHHH,,,, RAIS THE STUPID TRAY !! Went and got some sug fitting nylon thick washers. , longer screws and the cog in the wheels is administered !! If some idiot didn't forget to get another horn I could finish it up !!

View attachment 178965
How does the steering linkage look? I would want the link from the servo horn to the bellcrank to be as level and straight (parallel to chassis centerline) as possible. If it is high at the servo, I'd machine that servo mount down instead of raise the chassis plate. Doing that just raises your center of gravity. Even if your linkage is level, you could machine that mount down and adjust the linkage with a different horn. But it's kind of hard to tell what other options would be best just from the photos you have shared.
I think mid to end next week they are saying mid 30s. I'm hoping for rain too. Getting my f450 prepped for it. 🤪😁🫠
Untitled47_20240114052130.png

Last edited:
Linkedge wasn't affected, with this thing being 12s , I'm still not planning on a thunder rc , kinda rig , with the huge mega raminator tires, it's not a basher , so hopefully the sh won't change things to much , but good thinking there , I'm gunna lower it a little , once assembled, the dam ,,,oh ! Better change that while I got it apart thing got me , now I'm waiting on center and steering braces from ddm , so next week I'll have everything, unless the bellcrank is something I can't pass up 🤑😃😵‍💫

Linkedge wasn't affected, with this thing being 12s , I'm still not planning on a thunder rc , kinda rig , with the huge mega raminator tires, it's not a basher , so hopefully the sh won't change things to much , but good thinking there , I'm gunna lower it a little , once assembled, the dam ,,,oh ! Better change that while I got it apart thing got me , now I'm waiting on center and steering braces from ddm , so next week I'll have everything, unless the bellcrank is something I can't pass up 🤑😃😵‍💫
Hey, at least you're finding things to keep you entertained. I never minded wintertime. That has typically been the times when I got the most chit done 😉

I was hoping to try XC skiing but my breathing lately would make it tough.
If I come up missing, please check the Weiser river trail.;)

There ya go ! Get out there ! I'm 67 now , had to give up the dirt bikes and skiing , and elk hunting , but as soon as this weather breaks I'll be fishing the mighty Columbia!!

Since my scx6 hancho is done , my brother needs a reason to get out ALOT! more often , he wants my trx4 , it's built up pretty well , he's offering 4 for it which is nuts but I'm gunna do it , so chassis brace , chassis , bellcrank and top brace are next week !!!!!! FILM @ 11 !!!!! ITS A WIN ,,, WIN !!

I was hoping to try XC skiing but my breathing lately would make it tough.
If I come up missing, please check the Weiser river trail.;)

I've never actually seen a frozen frog before. 🤔 might I suggest a flare gun?

Is there a reason or some law I broke , that prevents me from listing things in the classifieds for sale

Back