I new it was coming !!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Well,,,,, it's here , winter has set in , just started and I'm insanely board , got some parts coming , but we have 0Ā° temps and there's no outside activities at all even to cold to go fishing !! I'll clean n fix my fleet but then all I can do is stare , clean , organize the shop , drive the wife nuts with mini crawlers in the living room I geuss , but this is tough , got the new VEKTA5 E and it's not going out any time soon RRRRRATTSS !!!!

You could pick this up and give it a whirl. :)

RFL2000_A0_XTGZPSIY.jpg

Well,,,,, it's here , winter has set in , just started and I'm insanely board , got some parts coming , but we have 0Ā° temps and there's no outside activities at all even to cold to go fishing !! I'll clean n fix my fleet but then all I can do is stare , clean , organize the shop , drive the wife nuts with mini crawlers in the living room I geuss , but this is tough , got the new VEKTA5 E and it's not going out any time soon RRRRRATTSS !!!!
You could do us all a favor and do an overview thread on the Vecta. Lots of pics helps.

Yeah winter time sucks. Plus here in jersey all it does is rain. Which sucks even more on top of the cold. Thinking of building a new wall display for the fleet of RC's

Our cold temps are due to arrive tonight... and last for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!! :ninja:
Just stay away from ebay. I bought two rigs in the last week!
Don't want any competing bids, eh? :joyful:

I think mid to end next week they are saying mid 30s. I'm hoping for rain too. Getting my f450 prepped for it. šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜šŸ« 

Last year we had 21/2 weeks of below zero , that was horrible, kinda feel lucky this time so far , can't wait for a little warmer , put those mega tires through the snow

Yesterday it was 6F with a 15mph wind now it's 10F with a 15mph wind. I can't wait till the rain comes back, at least it's above 40F. "Mud run at the dirtpark", it rains 10 months out of the year, that's a lot of mud runs.

Got the full force dual steering servos mount kit put in ,,,, then ran in to not a problem ,as you can see , I'm thinking there's no other option but to take a piece of the esc bracket out , obviously this kit is for the gas version of VEKTA5, if the brackets were shorter it would be perfect fit , as you can see theres space under the servo , any suggestions is very appreciated , also I have that real flight simulator and that controller , that's a great idea , I'm digging it out !!!

IMG_20240113_115601898.jpg

IMG_20240113_120138773.jpg

Got the full force dual steering servos mount kit put in ,,,, then ran in to not a problem ,as you can see , I'm thinking there's no other option but to take a piece of the esc bracket out , obviously this kit is for the gas version of VEKTA5, if the brackets were shorter it would be perfect fit , as you can see theres space under the servo , any suggestions is very appreciated , also I have that real flight simulator and that controller , that's a great idea , I'm digging it out !!!

View attachment 178945

View attachment 178946

Yep, that looks like a slight hitch in your get along ya got there. Can you slide the rear bracket mounts to the the holes in the front and maybe tap some new front holes in the chassis? Or do you think it would be sturdy enough with only the rear screws holding it in place when moved to the forward position?

Huh ? , I think I'll take a piece out of the bracket , but I called full force , left a detailed message about the issue , maybe they can make a shorter bracket kit , I'll wait till they call back , like I said weather is not rc weather here at all , so no hurry , I was fortunate to be able to order my mega tires from primal , next week I'll get back to my project I geuss

It took me the time of one beer. Staring at this thing , well,,,, DUHHHHHH,,,, RAIS THE STUPID TRAY !! Went and got some sug fitting nylon thick washers. , longer screws and the cog in the wheels is administered !! If some idiot didn't forget to get another horn I could finish it up !!

IMG_20240113_165400879.jpg

Back