Future plans / whats going on

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Well currently, slash is not running, mini b still needs a dremel to get those stripped screws out and still needs a rebuild. The only cars running is the buggy and rustler. I can't go down to the track this month due to school and my dads schedule. I got new charge leads coming off of amazon. 4mm bullet to traxxas, 4mm bullet to deans, and deans to 5mm bullet. What I had been using currently, the bullets don't stay in the battery while charging and they are getting old. So I got those coming in. In my amain cart waiting on money to come in, I got a Protek pit light, traxxas wheel nuts, hot racing slipper clutch pads, and a B74 slipper clutch conversion kit. What I plan to do is keep the slipper clutch for the carpet track and put the center diff in when I go to the clay track. I could use the center diff on carpet but I would need heavy weight oil. I actually have a bottle of 500k diff oil so i might try that out. With the rustler currently, I might bash it outside here and there if the weather is good. Weather is all over the place here in Maryland. some rainy days, some sunny days, some overcast days. 40s in the morning in high / low 50s/60s in the afternoon. I did take it to the track a few times. I put the buggy wheels and tires on it and it hooked up pretty good. Besides the suspension because of the small tires, it is like dragging on the floor. With the slash, I need to get a screw pin for the MIP driveshaft, slipper pads, and wheel nuts. The carpet tires I have now have way to much traction on the EOS carpet so I will be getting new tires for that. Haven't got to race yet but right after school lets out, Ill be going down on a Thursday night to race. Might even go every Thursday night for the summer lol. Also was spring cleaning out the workbench and got a sell box of old stuff I don't use anymore so i am trying to sell those and get some money for them for extra track fees. For the mini b, I got the battery wire soldered back up, and I got some packs of screws, rear pivot / bulkhead, and a HR servo saver for the savox servo so hopefully that will fix my steering issue.

I got:

Traxxas TQ rx/tx (3 channel) x2
Traxxas xl5 brushed esc
Traxxas titan 12t brushed motors x3
Dynamite RC starter tool kit
Horizion hobby proboat 4 channel receiver
Mini B/T brushed esc,receiver, and motor
extra slash / rustler 2wd stock parts (bulkhead,arms, steering stuff ect)
Traxxas 2056 servo (plastic gears, with trx4 metal servo horn)
And I think i got some other stuff in there aswell. Not sure who would want this stuff as they are more beginner stuff or extra parts.
I think I have a RPM esc cage for a castle esc but not sure which esc and the bag was opened.

I am also going to see when my uncle has a Friday off work so he can go racing with me on a Thursday night. Trying to get him back into it.
Also might not be on here for a few days / weeks because to get caught up with school work, school stuff, and this month we got alot ot the state standardize testing tests.

Last edited:
Have fun with your Uncle, then get to studying! :thumbs-up:
I wished it was that way, but its actually reversed.
Get your studying done first lil bro!! The Rc’s ain’t going anywhere.. 😉🤙
Ehh. My mom threatened me by calling my uncle to take them away. If he does, he would just take my radio, charger, and tools. (I do got a extra radio and a tool kit hiding in the house somewhere, I'm sneaky) and I could just run the batteries but they will be very low and unsafe for storing. So get my work done first and then to the track. Or ill see if my uncle is going to the car show this weekend with his car group. His "toy" car is a lot more expensive than ours. (His 95 EJ Civic)

I make to many separate posts for such things
I should start combining

Back