I am so in love.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
This will be making her way to my door step in 1 1/2 weeks. Isn't she sexy?

dwh-scg3801.jpg

She looks a lil anorexic to me. I like doors and sides to hold me in. Curtain airbags are sweet too as they give you privacy in your most messed up sightings. 🤣

Looks like fun though. How big is it and roughly how much? I may get into planes one day.

Need more info!
Opps my bad, Savage Bobber, 39" wings span @Chubaka and requires a 2208-2600kV brushless motor with 2s ESC.
The reviews said it is a tough one to fly but I am not afeared.. :D
None of the electronics come with this but for a small plane they are cheap.
It's a balsa kit for $169.99
In the real world, it is a STOL plane "short take off and landing".

Last edited:
This will be making her way to my door step in 1 1/2 weeks. Isn't she sexy?

View attachment 169859

Put some clothes on that thing! I had seen this online a while back and wondered it being half naked would effect it's flight. would think it shouldn't but still wonder.

I'm pretty sure the serious weight relief makes it a STOL plane, I will fly pretty slow but I really like that.

They all look hard to fly, at least to me. Ha. Looks easy to break, at least to me. Ha. Have fun with it, John.

The reviews said it was tough to fly but I'm up for the challenge.
EDIT: I checked out a few videos myself and changed my mind.
If Petrincic Bros RC from youtube can't get it to fly then I sure can't.
Bummer, because I think it is sexy.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice plane . Id take the chance .Id move that top wing back about 1/2"

The reviews said it was tough to fly but I'm up for the challenge.
EDIT: I checked out a few videos myself and changed my mind.
If Petrincic Bros RC from youtube can't get it to fly then I sure can't.
Bummer, because I think it is sexy.
I wanted a Carbon Z Cub in a bad way for the longest time. Till guys at the club said they have bad snap roll stall tendencies on approach. Guys that have been flying longer than I've been alive. That settled it for me. It IS a sexy plane for sure, but I have a thing for bush planes.

I wanted a Carbon Z Cub in a bad way for the longest time. Till guys at the club said they have bad snap roll stall tendencies on approach. Guys that have been flying longer than I've been alive. That settled it for me. It IS a sexy plane for sure, but I have a thing for bush planes.
My first plane was the Carbon Z Cub. I loved it.
I took out the gps stuff and esc and put my own in. I never could figure out all that lean this way, lean that way set up crap.
I bought a Real Flight 9 before I bough the plane. My first flight was flawless.

Have you ever heard of the Flying Tigers? Every Thursday they would land a 747 At Yokota AB. With new arrivals to the base. And leave, back to the world, with departing members. That's how we arrived and left. Just wondering. You seem to know a lot about planes. From Mike.

Looks like a nice plane . Id take the chance .Id move that top wing back about 1/2"
That all depends where center of gravity is. Tail heavy would be even worse.
Have you ever heard of the Flying Tigers? Every Thursday they would land a 747 At Yokota AB. With new arrivals to the base. And leave, back to the world, with departing members. That's how we arrived and left. Just wondering. You seem to know a lot about planes. From Mike.
I've heard of them yes, but don't know much about them. Interesting story though.
Only thing I know about planes is what RCs I have plus I watch a lot of youtube videos on real life planes.
My dream years ago was to get my pilots license but now I would never pass the physical.
That's the reason I fly RCs.

Dude that is so Bad ass. That open frame is sweet. Nicely done sir!đź‘Ť can't wait to see it
Everybody is having a tough time flying it but I may try it anyways.
Motor angle can be changed and it would help.

Everybody is having a tough time flying it but I may try it anyways.
Motor angle can be changed and it would help.
Oh hell yeah that would be sweet to see it fly for sure.. can't wait bud. Will be a fun build for sure.

It's already pre built, I just need to buy the electronics.
Oh sweet that's cool less headaches for ya. Just a little wiring. Cool beans man..