I am so in love.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sweet that's cool less headaches for ya. Just a little wiring. Cool beans man..
I think the wings need installed and electronics of course but not terrible. Still undecided. Everybody on youtube had a pretty tough time getting it to fly decent.
I am building a Piper Cub as we speak and should be done with it tomorrow.
I may just hold off on the Bobber and buy some more balsa and start another one.
It takes tons of practice and learning from my mistakes but I enjoy it.

I think the wings need installed and electronics of course but not terrible. Still undecided. Everybody on youtube had a pretty tough time getting it to fly decent.
I am building a Piper Cub as we speak and should be done with it tomorrow.
I may just hold off on the Bobber and buy some more balsa and start another one.
It takes tons of practice and learning from my mistakes but I enjoy it.
Hell yeah that's what it's all about haven fun. And learning something new and challenging about the hobby to change it up time to time. And always have fun doing it. As Ling as it puts a smile on your face... thats what matters. Hope you enjoy the new project...👍👍

Nice buy. This caught my eye as well when it popped up on my search screen not long ago. Always interested in things with wings-esp. STOL. Looking forward to the project thread and the balsa build.

Wayne, Nebraska has an annual STOL meet. Full-size, not RC. Some interesting planes fly-in there. Link below FYI. Good luck. Cheers. 'AC'

Wayne, NE STOL fly-in

Oshkosh fly in best real airplane get together went 15 years in a row till covid(the bug that aint LOL wrong)2 months it will be over ex potus said right

I haven't bought the plane yet guys, I was just posting it and thinking about it.