hpi vorza flux or savage flux?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey all just wondering what new rig to get for birthday or maybe later at Christmas I would be probly jumping of things but not crazy like, running it up and down the street, on the local oval and down at my holiday house near the beach on rocky dirt stuff can anyone suggest what would be the more approiate rig or could anyone suggest a better one than my choices.

Thanks Scott.

You can't go wrong with either of these rigs. All depends on the terrain as to which would suit you better.

The Savage Flux is an animal. I've been at my lhs when the first tried one out on 4s LiPo and at half throttle they flipped it on the lid.

yeah the savage flux would be fun but i reckon that i would get sick of it flipping ova all the time expecially on the oval but the vorza might get caught in the grass hmm so confusing :angry::angry:

To be honest they flipped it because they hadn't installed the wheelie bar yet.

hmmm yeah good point well i still have a while till christmas so i can wait till somthing else comes out or just get one =/

Hey guys HPI just started a $50 Rebate on the Flux and Vorza. If you also use the Tower Hobbies super saver club it is another $60 off. So you can drop the price of either one of these gems by $110!!! Sweet I may just have to hook myself up with a Savage HP.....
http://www.hpiracing.com/rebate/
2008111702_041.jpg

103420.jpg
104240.jpg
104493.jpg

To be honest they flipped it because they hadn't installed the wheelie bar yet.

Lol, the bar does not help at all. You can put them on their backs at full throttle from a considerable rolling speed.

The Flux on 6s is definately NOT a good starter vehicle. I've been in this hobby for a long time, had some pretty impressive stuff but the Flux still "scares" me. On 6s at almost any speed it will flip over or do a backflip. I have no idea how fast mine is because I havent had the money to buy street tires. The stock tires balloon at less than half throttle and by that point it is uncontrollable. The wheelie bar has no control over it all unless you slowly stand it up. Squeezing the throttle very quickly almost always results in a full flip

To the original poster, the buggy is probably your best bet if you want to run on a track. Buggies are one of the most capable, toughest, quickest RC vehicle out there.

hey thanks for the imput but its a bit late i allready have the savage flux and I'm running it on 6s.. it is crazy but also alot of fun.. :D

You got the savage flux? Pics please I want to see it!

Back