suggestions for re-powering a Flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hey, if it's just cluttering up your table, feel free to send it my way! :hehe:

you know I have one of those 8th scale Tekin combos kicking around somewhere on my hobby table, it used to power my axial rr10 bomber. I even have a NIP black tekin RX8 G2.
send it my way

Please!
Ha! I said the magic word!
(well ok, that magic word and prob some magic dollar amount too.) :hehe:

A happy little fact... Known only to the privileged few... The ones who survived! :hehe:

:bowtothercnt:

Well hey, if it's just cluttering up your table, feel free to send it my way! :hehe:

Please!
Ha! I said the magic word!
(well ok, that magic word and prob some magic dollar amount too.) :hehe:

I had the white rx8 g2 that came with the 8th scale motor water proofed, so the warranty was voided before it even got to me, but the black rx8 g2 is NIP, although it's warranty might be expired too, it been on my hobby table for months.

All I own are savages.12 at one time. now down to 3(flux, X and XL), with 3 others for sale and a buttload of parts. I owned a traxxas(tmaxx) once and that didnt go well for me
I do have some parts from other manufacturers that i tried to fit to a savage and failed miserably, but they would be just small parts.

epig(ebay)
eeebbaysystemsux

Nothing worse than watching a warranty expire sitting on a shelf still in the box!! (still kick ass to have them sitting in stock for a just in case!!!

That's either a HUGE truck or a REAL SMALL girl!!! :hehe:
It's a big truck. The CEN Genesis was big, but this appears to be similar but stretched some like the savage x vs xl.

This is the old genesis by a savage 25:
CEN-Genesis-HPI-Savage-RC-Trucks.jpg

Back