How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 49 when I left at 7:20. When I come home at 2:30 it will be in the 70s.

PXL_20231028_145510084~2.jpg

Pretty warm out too. Today is gonna be 80, supposedly. Right now is 75. Nice weather for bashing. That's what I'll probably do.

View attachment 173872
Pretty warm out too. Today is gonna be 80, supposedly. Right now is 75. Nice weather for bashing. That's what I'll probably do.
We're finally around that temp. I'm about to mow the neighbors. My side hustle for this addiction. 😆

Love the tree colors. And people who park that close to the stop sign bug me. Then again I've been on tight overcrowded streets with a 20 foot trailer.

We had over 8" of rain on Thursday night (in about an 18 hour period). Mostly dry yesterday, so I mowed the yard. Started raining again early this morning and hasn't really stopped for the past 10 hours... Maybe I should have built an RC Air-Boat instead of a STreet slASH. :happy:

Currently raining and 35°F my flying buddies said I am crazy because I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt while we flew in the rain. I was comfortable. :)

Back