Getting ready for coronavirus quarantine. . .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The RC Car

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Who else is getting ready to be quarantined because of the coronavirus? I'm getting ready by buying parts and shoveling dirt into the house, I realized that the house actually makes a really good course if you have enough dirt. jk lol

I order a lot of parts and to be serious I Lysol every package I receive just to be safe. I am under the high risk category because of COPD and diabetes. I stay out of public so once a day you see guitar cases, books, boxes of popsicle sticks, wood blocks and anything else stretched down the hall and into my shop. Let the crawling commence. When we go out and play there are very few people and only a few positive cases in Idaho and Eastern Oregon. I live on the border....

Ayyyy.png

with over 25 cars and trucks I have lots of maintenance to do.
I bought Bacon, Coffee and Bullets so stay away from my Bacon and coffee
haha nice, I will.

And we’re on official lockdown starting today. My company is deemed critical infrastructure, so I am still working thankfully.

Governor Roy Cooper ordered people in the state of North Carolina to stay at home for thirty days, until April 29, 2020, in another step to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Governor Cooper's Executive Order No. 121 takes effect on Monday, March 30 at 5:00 PM and reduces the size of gatherings to 10 people.

I am also considered critical infrastructure because I do Home Maintenance and repairs. I'm still taking service calls for emergencies but I'm not taking on any new remodels right now

I am retired ,so 24-7 at home is the norm for me ,as long as my devices don't get a virus ,I am good!....:thumbs-up:
I'm homeschooled, and we just moved so I don't know anyone. I've been staying home except to walk neighbors dogs and bike. lowkey the life, not having to deal with ppl

Stocked up on food, managed to get toilet paper despite the crazies , bought disinfectant and gloves. We are already quartentined and have been for a week. As far as RC, not really anything. As my Baja doesn't run so no maintenance lol. I have been making progress tho ?

Stocked up on food, managed to get toilet paper despite the crazies , bought disinfectant and gloves. We are already quartentined and have been for a week. As far as RC, not really anything. As my Baja doesn't run so no maintenance lol. I have been making progress tho ?

LOL.....My wife works at Wally world ,she says that people are already trying to bring back their toilet paper
for a refund!.....?

in a family of ten, we can use up any extra toilet paper we have lol

in a family of ten, we can use up any extra toilet paper we have lol
Damn 10 people ? in my family we have 5 , and that's too much ??
LOL.....My wife works at Wally world ,she says that people are already trying to bring back their toilet paper
for a refund!.....?
I hope they aren't used ?

Back