Sold / Found For Sale: TRX 3.3 engine parts/Revo & Jato pipes/Complete Radio System

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Precision1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
TRX 3.3 cooling head, connecting rod, engine bearings (1 front, 3 rear) All Brand new parts, never fired up!
Cooling head = $20 shipped
Connecting rod = $20 shipped
Engine bearings = $30 shipped
Package deal for head, connecting rod, bearings = $60 shipped

engine.gif

Jato polished dc resonator and spring type header (was mounted on Revo), Revo 5309 blue dc resonator.
Jato pipe/header = $20 shipped
Revo blue dc resonator = $10 shipped
Package deal for both pipes and header = $25 shipped

pipes.gif

Traxxas TQ3 27 Mhz transmitter/receiver, all 4 servos, includes 1100Mah 6v battery and optidrive module. Everything just tested and in good working order (optidrive not tested :0) $30 Shipped

radio-servos.gif

Will combine more parts for better deals, let me know! Paypal of course. Thanks!

No disrespect but you may want to go read the rules before you try to sell something

No disrespect but you may want to go read the rules before you try to sell something

Do you mean the 100 post 3 month waiting period? I thought that did not apply after joining and paying forum "membership" fees....

Will the chrome pipe fit a 2.5 tmaxx??

Do you mean the 100 post 3 month waiting period? I thought that did not apply after joining and paying forum "membership" fees....

We dont advertise this to keep spammers from trying but YES, you are correct. You are not breaking any rules.

Free bump.

Sold!

Sold, sold, sold!

Flea Bay FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back