Coolest Wife ever

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and gals for the Birthday wishes....For my Birthday we are at the lake....this B-day was a great day, Steak for Dinner, Pie, Dr. Pepper and Captin Morgan to wash it all down with, fishing after that.....and late night...well you get the picture...

I do have a GREAT wife, she is Beautiful and Loves me alot....I dont know how i ever got someone this Great, But I'm gunna keep her around for a long time....

NO she doesn't have a sister

I know I'm kinda late on this post, but wow! What a wife!! And btw.. Happy late Birthday!!! I bet you had one heck of a day playing with your new toy and camcorder! I know I would of! :) Take some cool clips of your new truck and post um soon! Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Last edited:
You're a lucky man! my husband usually buys me presents that he can use for himself like soccer tickets ... i don't even like soccer! :angry:

it goes something like this ...

hubby:here ya go dear.

me:*opens present* hmm soccer tickets again?? you know i don't even like soccer!

hubby:eek:h yeh..how stupid of me to forget,well no need to waste em.i'll give my brother a call.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday man! Sounds like you had a great day, and a very nice score!

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes....Here is a picture of my Beautiful Wife
and the Tmaxx

Attachments

• Chris' 105.jpg
    Chris' 105.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Chris' 106.jpg
    Chris' 106.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 49
Thank you for the pictures.. she is very beautiful ... :)

Thank you so much, I think so too

she is stressed out about turning 40 this Sept. Doesn't even look close to 40 in my book

she is stressed out about turning 40 this Sept. Doesn't even look close to 40 in my book

Nothing to worry about, she looks happy and so do you.

Yeah she is beautiful, and I agree, she doesn't have anything to worry about. She doesn't even look 40.:)

A good marriage and a good man has kept her looking young :thumbup:

Back