CKRC "Skinny" Light Weight Aluminum Beadlock Racing Wheels for Traxxas Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
attachment.php

New from CKRC:

Finally a light weight aluminum beadlock with a lightweight price!

CKRC's new "skinny" wheels are made from T6-6061 aluminum and weigh in at only 1.8 ounces!

The "skinny" is a great alternative to plastic wheels and can be used as a direct replacement for the Traxxas Slash or on a crawlers such as the Berg. The inner and outer beadlock rings have included flat allen screws to keep you from getting hung up on the pipe or in the rocks. Each wheel has (2) 1/8" breather holes pre drilled.

Available options are:
Crawler Wheel weight kit
Black beadlock rings
Blue beadlock rings
Red beadlock rings
Silver beadlock rings

Specs:

.46" backspace (factory slash backspacing)
12mm hex
1.07" wide

Includes:

2 "skinny" beadlock wheels
(2) Black outer beadlock rings
(2) Black Inner beadlock rings
(32) 2mm flat allen screws

Model: ck3039
attachment.php

their nice but Jakes charging alittle much for them imo, i think i would get them for my slash if they were more scale....be good on a berg though...

Well, the $100 mark is what most aluminum wheels are set around, so they're pretty much priced average for what they are. IMO, I'll never own a set of aluminum wheels for anything other than a crawler. They're just too heavy.

yeah their right on the dot for cost but for me atleast i would spend that money on some CAC and get some really great looking way more scale aluminum bl's.

look good if you like the aluminum look and cost. I just got a brand new set of factory slask tires and wheels on ebay for 20.50 shipping included . I'll stick with them thanks

Well, the $100 mark is what most aluminum wheels are set around, so they're pretty much priced average for what they are. IMO, I'll never own a set of aluminum wheels for anything other than a crawler. They're just too heavy.

How much do the plastic ones weigh, for comparison?

You can buy 2.2 alloy crawler wheels and they fit, I triedmy Integy ones ,you just need to swap the front/rear plastic hexes around..;)...

Back