Best way to kill your nitro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can't do the flywheel method I do a combo of pich fuel line and plug the exhaust at the same time. Pinch the fuel so it can't flood and the exhaust plugged up shuts it down really fast. Why is one better than the other...heck if I know.

If I can't do the flywheel method I do a combo of pich fuel line and plug the exhaust at the same time. Pinch the fuel so it can't flood and the exhaust plugged up shuts it down really fast. Why is one better than the other...heck if I know.

I'm kind of thinking it's one of those things that is really equal and come down to personal preference, I've always plugged my exhaust and have't had any problems.

I think you are right. I do both and have good luck with it. Either way you have to shut it down eventually. A hammer works pretty good too but only works the one time. They are normally pretty hard to start after that too.:hehe:

I did put a hole in the side of my engine to stop it once but it's a one time thing also, plugging the exhaust is better.

2011-07-23222521.gif

Back