Beef Jerky lover like myself? Check it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a beef jerky outlet store about 10 min from my house.

I love Krave jerky!! I don't get jerky much because it is pretty damn expensive. I have started to try and make my own.. .either out of venison, or filet.

Never heard of it, I'll have to give it a try.

I think I'm going to get the frequently bought together package...

Ya I'll have to try it man....there's one called damn good round here that's pretty good

This stuff is incredible IMO. Around here about the best jerky you can get is jack links which I always thought was pretty good until I got my hands on some of this Krave jerky. I've got the sampler package coming from the link above. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors that I havent had yet!

I'm going to try this also, we love jerky! I find some homemade stuff locally once in while and I love it but he only makes it a few times a year. I'm also going to look into making it myself....Any suggestions Tom?

I ordered mine yesterday, I also had to try the bayou blend tester pack.

I want to order some more but I just paid $328 to get my wifes car fixed, $462 on the AC in this place, and I still need to spend between $600-$1400 on my car. It may be awhile before I can order any more of that amazing jerky lol

The guy that owns the bicycle shop makes home made jerky all the time that is delicious, and it's always on the counter and free. Haven't bought jerky in a long time now. I just stop by, have a beer and some jerky.

I buy it when I am in town so I never looked at the shipping. Wonder why so much....

Fried pork belly. So delicious. They are only really good if they have a little meat on them.

crack.jpg

I was going to try this until they wanted to charge me $17.78 shipping on a $14 bag of jerky :(
Now that i think about it, they probably overnight it by default.

Last edited:
Oh, it looks like Indian popcorn.....or, that's what my grandmother used to call it. She made hers from deer, or moose...I think...

Grandma used to make crackling bread back when we killed our own hogs.