Battery question for all MJX Hyper Go 1/16 owners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I already bought a 16208 for my son and we had great fun with it down at the skate park the other day, so much so that I think I'm going to buy one for myself as well :)

They come with the proprietary hard case 1050 mAh battery, so looking to buy 4x 7.4v 2S Lipo's with bigger capacity for longer run times.

As far as I can tell from measuring the battery compartment, the max dimensions of battery that will fit is L 100 x W 36 H 22.

I can confirm that the standard WLtoys 2200mAh (blue) pack fits perfectly with no mods required (it's 14mm high) and the existing battery clip sits just on top.

It is possible to trim the battery clip to allow a larger capacity (taller) battery to fit.

I've spent ages scouring for something appropriate, but things are expensive here and delivery times from china (aliexpress / banggood) look to be quoting April delivery!

What batteries are you using in yours, where did you get them from, and did you have to modify?

And lastly do you have any recommendations for a go-to outlet for your (cheap..ish) Lipo requirements?

Many Thanks
JB

Thanks guys

Went for the Zeee's as they were slightly cheaper. Hopefully they'll double the run time :thumbs-up: