1/6 scale Axial Honcho SCX6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Dangit, how in the heck am I supposed to get Mrs. Doom to approve a purchase like this? I want one!

1/6 scale crawlers are bigger than I have room for but, well you know. 🙄

New! SCX Axial Honcho

AXI05001T1_A16_86KF7BD0.jpg

Dangit, how in the heck am I supposed to get Mrs. Doom to approve a purchase like this? I want one!
Buy it for her. When she says she doesn't want it, you are free to rehome it to your stable 🤣

Just get her to approve 10 minis throughout a certain period. Pocket that cash ans buy this.😁😂

I really like this but I can't afford the scx24 currently. 😐
I know what you mean. I have 3 months of saving every penny I can to look forward to. But after that, maybe I can buy me a snickers bar lol.

Watching a yt video on it now 😂

Buy it for her. When she says she doesn't want it, you are free to rehome it to your stable 🤣
That method didn't work for her Subaru Outback Wilderness, I'm not falling for that again. 🙄

The wife had a eyegasm but far too rich for my blood.
Good thing I had the furnace motor in the house replaced already. ;)

Sell it and make an xmaxx wheel adapter. Let the truck spin it when needed.
It gets a bit cold in the house when charging Lipo's. :D
Honestly, that's a bad arse rig and I would love to have it but, I am trying desperately to get the baja finished.

Last edited:
Wow. HH must feel threatened by the mini trx4. Talk about compensation.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

How does this car compare to the OG scx6?

No doubt a great looking rig and I keep being drawn back to it. :eek:

That method didn't work for her Subaru Outback Wilderness, I'm not falling for that again. 🙄
Oh, well there's your excuse right there. She got a new car! What about Mr Doom? You should be allowed to buy you a truck 😉

Looks cool but I can't see it being worth the $1100 price tag but thats just my .02

Oh, well there's your excuse right there. She got a new car! What about Mr Doom? You should be allowed to buy you a truck 😉
Her reply to that is that I can get mine when hers is paid for.

Back