Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Wow I just hit 1,000 posts. Its amazing. It seems like just the other day I just got my first revo and couldnt get the thing to run and was bitchin to everyone on here. :wasted: I just wanted to say thanks to all for all the help. And on with the posting lol.

Bryson

Congrats man. Talking about post count, for some reason I can only see posts pr. day. Anybody how to change that?

they changed it on the new layout to deter post whores (bryson haha j/k) tring to up there post count. i think you can see your total count in your profile...

congrats bryson, we have taught you how to post whore well, now the BIG question is how many of those posts were usefull?! lol

just giving you a hard time man!

edit: yep you can, 3569 damn I'm a whore!!

Last edited:
Beason is an exceptional whore...we all aspire to match him. =devil

Congrats on reaching 1000. Useful content is always welcome and the stats are in your favor if you find and give help. The SPAMMERS usually get canned pretty quick. So good for you, and keep on helping others.

Congrats man, I know how good it feels to hit a grand, makes you feel more like a man.

Here's to another 1000!!

Thats why I like this site so well, every one jokes with echother and its not all hard ass lol. I like to think I have helped a slect few espically when it comes to revos, I can't count the number of things I have figuared out the hard way.

Bryson

Damn! Just checked mine. 1800. Don't figure there was a useful post in there.

Evertime I see one of these threads I get curious about how much time I've spent posting.. in excess of 4000 now. That doens't even compare to how much I just spend reading... yep, I'm addicted.. Thanks Woodie... :p

Hey, Bryson, after 1000 posts how about posting something that's actually worth reading? You've spammed long and hard to get where you are today.
Congrats, man. It's good to have you on this site.:celebrate3: