Revolectrix is dead... Q_Q

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Maybe some of you know this already but its news to me. One of my two favorite LiPo charger manufacturing companies went out of business a little more than a year ago. They made some amazing chargers like the CellPro series and the PowerLabs series. I just stumbled across this post over on RCGroups.

"After 36 years in business FMA, Inc has made the decision to cease business operations, effective August 31, 2021. Also ceasing operations is the brand Revolectrix. Started in 1985 by Fred Marks, FMA has proudly served the R/C Hobby Industry for 25 of its 36 years. The pandemic brought multiple challenges to manufacturing FMA’s products in Asia as disruptions in supply chains and multiple delays and staff shortages at our contract manufacturer all contributed to the decision. As owners and officers of FMA, my brother Tim and I are reaching retirement age and looking forward to pursuing other interests. Over the years we have made many friends in the business. We want to thank all those friends for the support and encouragement. Most of all we want to offer a special thanks to the thousands of customers who have made this family business a joy to operate. The Revolectrix and FMA websites, including both stores, REVO USA and REVO Singapore, will become inaccessible in the coming days. Phone and email service will continue until August 31. Our longest tenured employee and friend, Howard Matos, plans to continue serving the hobby community by offering a repair service for FMA and Revolectrix products. Howard’s efforts will be unrelated to the FMA and Revolectrix business. More information will be available from Howard soon."

Always sad to see a long time provider go belly up.
Don't get me started on local hobby shops and tracks. They provide a space to race and have fun, and hobby shops provide help and getting parts and getting things fixed. :cry:

Back