Hello: Gentlemen Ladies and children of all ages....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Just wanted to say hello again. Sorry I had to take a step back for a little while. Had a bunch of personal crap go down that hit me pretty hard.

Missed all you crazy RC nuts..and all the good times. Hope everyone is doing well. And still building,modifieing, breaking, racing,crawling boating, And just haven plain old fun in the RC world....

Have a great day guys missed ya... hope to help and contribute to this great RC forum full of great knowledgeable guys.....Build it break it bash it REPEAT

Welcome back. Alot has changed here. I upgraded all my cars to brushless and I got a 4wd buggy race kit.

Welcome back. Alot has changed here. I upgraded all my cars to brushless and I got a 4wd buggy race kit.
Thanks bud. Really appreciate it. That's awesome man. Can't wait to see them

I think I remember you, vaguely. 😆😝 Hope all is well. Have a good one and don't forget to breath, and enjoy the little things.

Welcome back bro. Really missed ya. Place wasn't the same without you.

I hope the family stuff has mellowed out. You know I'm always here if you need to vent, chat, complain, or cry to.

Thanks bud. Really appreciate it. That's awesome man. Can't wait to see them
Traxxas slash 2wd - HW Max10 SCT (120A sensorless, 3660 4000kv motor)
Traxxas Rustler 2wd - HW Max10 (60A sensorless, 3652 4000kv motor)
Losi Mini B (Dynamite 2 in 1 esc/motor combo, savox servo)
AE B74.1D - Hobbywing XR10 Pro (160A sensored) Hobbywing V10 G4 13.5 stock motor, xpert 4000 series servo.
So yea upgraded all to brushless and all to lipos as well. Planning to get a 3s for the basher cars to see what I can get up to. With the rustler on 2s and 23/86 gearing I got up to 37.6 MPH per my bike speed reader thing.

PXL_20230116_202514580.jpg

PXL_20221229_230446856 (1).jpg

PXL_20230101_002459780 (1).jpg

Traxxas slash 2wd - HW Max10 SCT (120A sensorless, 3660 4000kv motor)
Traxxas Rustler 2wd - HW Max10 (60A sensorless, 3652 4000kv motor)
Losi Mini B (Dynamite 2 in 1 esc/motor combo, savox servo)
AE B74.1D - Hobbywing XR10 Pro (160A sensored) Hobbywing V10 G4 13.5 stock motor, xpert 4000 series servo.
So yea upgraded all to brushless and all to lipos as well. Planning to get a 3s for the basher cars to see what I can get up to. With the rustler on 2s and 23/86 gearing I got up to 37.6 MPH per my bike speed reader thing.

View attachment 158713

View attachment 158714
Hell yeah bud. You have been busy. Shop's starting to fill up. Looks good. Just remember with the faster you go. You got to keep that front end down. The AE looks sweet
@STONER RC I'm glad your back, there havn't been enough blue rigs here lately! Believe it or not you were missed. :thumbs-up:
Thanks bud. Appreciate it. Glad to be back to normal some what. Getting there
Good you're back Stoner and ready to RC Rock 'n Roll again. 'AC'
Ready to break some RC's hahaha
Welcome back bro. Really missed ya. Place wasn't the same without you.

I hope the family stuff has mellowed out. You know I'm always here if you need to vent, chat, complain, or cry to.
Thanks brotha I really appreciate that.
I think I remember you, vaguely. 😆😝 Hope all is well. Have a good one and don't forget to breath, and enjoy the little things.
Thanks bud appreciate it. It's all about the little things. That's for sure
Welcome back!!! 😁 ✌️
Thanks bud appreciate it

Last edited:
We were talking about tools one time. I got some better tools now. I got MIP speed drivers for my electric screwdriver (Black and decker electric screwdriver) My uncle got me a set of arrowmax purple tools. He stripped the 1.5 but he is getting me a replacement tip so that's good. Still have my dynamite start up tool kit which I will keep in my backpack if I go out bashing. I got integy shock pliers from my uncle. Protek ball cup driver, vice grips from my grandpa's tool box. I actually broke my curved scissors when cutting the buggy wing. Those were cheap Amazon ones so yea.
PXL_20221225_170209719.MP.jpg

Just wanted to say hello again. Sorry I had to take a step back for a little while. Had a bunch of personal crap go down that hit me pretty hard.

Missed all you crazy RC nuts..and all the good times. Hope everyone is doing well. And still building,modifieing, breaking, racing,crawling boating, And just haven plain old fun in the RC world....

Have a great day guys missed ya... hope to help and contribute to this great RC forum full of great knowledgeable guys.....Build it break it bash it REPEAT
Missed havin' ya around brutha! Hope things get better soon :)

So glad things have calmed down, every blessing in 2023!

Back